The Meridian Trust North Star Foundation is no longer accepting applications.
The Meridian Trust North Star Foundation is proud to be able to provide financial assistance to members in need who are experiencing difficulty in paying their home heating bills. To help, we have established our HEAT program, which stands for: Heat Energy Assistance Trust.
Qualifying Meridian Trust members can apply for HEAT funds through Tuesday, February 21, 2023 or until funds are depleted, whichever occurs first.
1. Applicant must be a member of Meridian Trust Federal Credit Union for a minimum of 180 days and in good standing. Applicant can live in any state in the U.S.
2. Limit one application per member, per household.
3. HEAT program grants are limited. All requests will be reviewed and funded to the extent that the program allows and that funds are available.
4. Applications will be accepted through Tuesday, February 21, 2023 or until funds are depleted, whichever occurs first. Funding for the HEAT Program can be changed or terminated at Meridian Trust’s discretion.
5. All HEAT Program financial awards are made to service providers, not to the member directly.
If you have any questions about this program, you can call us at 1.800.726.5644 or email us about the HEAT Program.
In addition to requesting HEAT funds through Meridian Trust North Star Foundation, Wyoming residents can also apply through LIEAP (Low Income Energy Assistance Program), a state and federally funded program helping people pay home heating bills.